Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengal Draft Needs?

Featured Replies

GM and a new Head Coach are not acceptable answers.

 

What do you see as the Bengals biggest needs in the 2014 draft?

 

My opinion of the Top 5 needs:

 

Center

Defensive Back

Safety

Interior D Line

QB

GM and a new Head Coach are not acceptable answers.

 

What do you see as the Bengals biggest needs in the 2014 draft?

 

My opinion of the Top 5 needs:

 

Center

Defensive Back

Safety

Interior D Line

QB

I agree, except QB should be #1

QB, d lineman, offensive line especially if they dont sign Collins back at tackle, Defensive backs.

 

All those areas are not exactly weak, but definitely wouldn't hurt to add more depth there. The big one is QB though.

I'd like a FB.

They had a good one but cut him for a TE who was supposed to play FB, another Marvin screw up.

QB, d lineman, offensive line especially if they dont sign Collins back at tackle, Defensive backs.

 

All those areas are not exactly weak, but definitely wouldn't hurt to add more depth there. The big one is QB though.

 

If they keep current staff QB will not be addressed

They had a good one but cut him for a TE who was supposed to play FB, another Marvin screw up.

 

Exactly!!!!

If they keep current staff QB will not be addressed

 

Even if they keep Marvin (which I hope they don't) I do think they will still draft a QB in the middle rounds. I wouldn't mind if they looked into trading for Ryan Mallet.

 

Even with a new coach though Dalton definitely would be the starter going into next year.

Even if they keep Marvin (which I hope they don't) I do think they will still draft a QB in the middle rounds. I wouldn't mind if they looked into trading for Ryan Mallet.

 

Even with a new coach though Dalton definitely would be the starter going into next year.

 

They might. Not a difference maker though

DB is the biggest need IMO, along with some depth on OL. While not sold on Dalton, when's the last time the Who-Deys drafted a QB high that worked out? The early busts are many!! I could see them doing what they often do, and grab a QB project that drops in the draft when other teams pass. Mike always thinks he's smarter than the rest of the league (And OK they finally hit a HR with Burfict, but that was Marvin's pick)

DB is the biggest need IMO, along with some depth on OL. While not sold on Dalton, when's the last time the Who-Deys drafted a QB high that worked out? The early busts are many!! I could see them doing what they often do, and grab a QB project that drops in the draft when other teams pass. Mike always thinks he's smarter than the rest of the league (And OK they finally hit a HR with Burfict, but that was Marvin's pick)

 

Mike Brown has put together a very good team. However now Mike Brown needs to make another good move and make a change at the head coach spot.

CB

OT

LB

DE

 

In free agency I'd like to see them go after Moreno or McFadden, Oher, Brandon Spikes, and Sam Shields. I would also like to see them trade for a Kirk Cousins or Ryan Mallett.

CB

OT

LB

DE

 

In free agency I'd like to see them go after Moreno or McFadden, Oher, Brandon Spikes, and Sam Shields. I would also like to see them trade for a Kirk Cousins or Ryan Mallett.

 

They probably won't go after any of those guys that you said for free agents. The Bengals have to lock up some of their own guys and extend them like Green, and Vontez. Not to mention the Bengals would be better off resigning Collins than going for Oher.

It is DB and it is not even close, IMO. OL next. Put aside the QB.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.