Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengal Draft Needs?

Featured Replies

If the Bengals draft a QB in every round, they are bound to get one that can actually play. But if they keep Marvin he will only start the worst one and bench the better player ie Collins to name just one example....Atkins and Dinlap their first seasons to name just a couple more.

CB should be the first two picks. Newman, Jones and Kirkpatrick are not going to cut it. Hall is struggling to stay healthy.

 

OL, DL and LB should be a focus as well.

All I will say is you know it's bad when on Mike and Mike they are talking about Mark Sanchez being better than Andy Dalton. I'll leave it at that.

I hope they can draft guard Jordan Hansel.

CB should be the first two picks. Newman, Jones and Kirkpatrick are not going to cut it. Hall is struggling to stay healthy.

 

OL, DL and LB should be a focus as well.

 

I completely agree.

Not real sure how to reply to all of this, but I will give it a shot.

 

They need to take the best available player in Round 1 no matter what the position.

 

Position needs:

 

1. Center (They have tried to address this several times, best bet may be to sign a free agent)

 

2. Running Back (Need a game breaker that can also tote the rock 25+ times a game)

 

3. Tight End (Gresham is definitely serviceable, but a good backup would be excellent) btw Tyler Eifert moves to wideout, preferably the slot.

 

4. Cornerback (Another area the team has tried to fix numerous times only to come up empty)

 

5. Quarterback (Mainly someone that can put some heat on Dalton to either step up his game or go home)

I agree with with many of you including NamecipS that CB is a dire need. I would like to see both a FA pick up and one of our top three draft picks go to fill the CB void.

 

Next I think both MLB and the OL need help/depth.

 

After that and all along I am a best player available guy.

Not real sure how to reply to all of this, but I will give it a shot.

 

They need to take the best available player in Round 1 no matter what the position.

 

Position needs:

 

1. Center (They have tried to address this several times, best bet may be to sign a free agent)

 

2. Running Back (Need a game breaker that can also tote the rock 25+ times a game)

 

3. Tight End (Gresham is definitely serviceable, but a good backup would be excellent) btw Tyler Eifert moves to wideout, preferably the slot.

 

4. Cornerback (Another area the team has tried to fix numerous times only to come up empty)

 

5. Quarterback (Mainly someone that can put some heat on Dalton to either step up his game or go home)

 

When have the bengals tried to address the center position several times? They haven't tried to address it through the draft or the free agency really since Cook took over a few years ago.

 

With Hue now as the OC I think the two TE set will be used much more, so having Eifert at TE should work great.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.