Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 93 Belmont 80

Featured Replies

Belmont does play @ Eastern Kentucky 0n 1/16 and at Morehead St. on 1-29

Considering that UK only had 14 points with 9 1/2 minutes left in the 1st half, it is rather surprising that they ultimatley scored 93 points.

Considering that UK only had 14 points with 9 1/2 minutes left in the 1st half' date=' it is rather surprising that they ultimatley scored 93 points.[/quote']

 

Indeed.

Yes he did and I love Hawkins' hustle

 

Absolutely! He made three or four tremendous hustle plays, love his heart. Kid knows what it means to wear Kentucky across his chest I wish the others would play with the same ferocity.

Absolutely! He made three or four tremendous hustle plays, love his heart. Kid knows what it means to wear Kentucky across his chest I wish the others would play with the same ferocity.

 

I like this so much, I had to repost it to like it twice!!

Considering that UK only had 14 points with 9 1/2 minutes left in the 1st half, it is rather surprising that they ultimatley scored 93 points.

 

They were stuck on 12 forever.

 

I agree with Clyde on the open post offenses. Those type of teams can become bracket busters.

I like this so much' date=' I had to repost it to like it twice!![/quote']

 

:thumb:

 

He's all heart and effort and seems to be in the right spot more often than not. Gotta love that.

I thought the Cats improved some because of this game.

I thought that it was a good win. Belmont is a much better basketball team than a lot of people believe or want to believe, they judge by the name and don't look at how good they really play and how well coached they are.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.