George Rogers Clark 66 Lafayette 64..OT

What a game....both teams played hard. Lafayette was 22 for 23 at the line. Knowles hits the 2 with 1.1 seconds to go in OT. GRC was without PG Skinner tonight. Both of the Freshmen played for GRC.. Bench is coming through again...Congrats guys. :ylsuper:

Knowles with 26

Jones with 17.

Great road win. :thumb:

What a game....both teams played hard. Lafayette was 22 for 23 at the line. Knowles hits the 2 with 1.1 seconds to go in OT. GRC was without PG Skinner tonight. Both of the Freshmen played for GRC.. Bench is coming through again...Congrats guys. :ylsuper:

Knowles with 26

Jones with 17.

Great road win. :thumb:

Now that's what I'm talking about that's the type of win they needed. That's the type of grit and toughness it's going to take to beat Pendelton and Mason in the region.

Congrats to the Cardinals. I know you are proud of them gold. :thumb:

Thanks and yes I am :thumb:

From the Hearld Leader:

Preston Knowles broke a personal nine-minute scoreless streak -- and Lafayette's spirit -- with one shot.

Knowles' bucket with two seconds left last night lifted Clark County past the host Generals 66-64, Lafayette's second straight loss and its fourth in six games.

Knowles had 26 points. Pete Gifford scored 30 for Lafayette, ranked No. 19 in Dave Cantrall's Rating the State.