Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Belmont Predictions December 21

Featured Replies

Cats have a week off before their next game against Belmont at Rupp.

 

12 PM. ESPNU.

 

I'll take Kentucky by 15.

 

 

Thoughts?

Edited by All State Baseball

Cats have a week off before their next game against Belmont at Rupp. 12 PM. ESPNU. Cats should win by 30. Thoughts?

 

How do you figure they should win by 30? Belmont beat UNC. I would be happy with a double digit win.

Cats lose by 13, and I'm glad I don't have to watch. When does football season start?

Sadly Belmont shot their wad against the team that just smacked Kentucy upside the head.

 

Cats by 23.

How do you figure they should win by 30? Belmont beat UNC. I would be happy with a double digit win.

 

This could be a trapp game with UofL next on the schedule. This game worries me. I will be happy with just a win,even if it is 1 point.

  • Author

I have a question, why does UK play 3 straight games (including today) on 3 straight Saturday's without a during the week game?

I have a question, why does UK play 3 straight games (including today) on 3 straight Saturday's without a during the week game?

 

I think this coming week is finals week at UK.

I have a question, why does UK play 3 straight games (including today) on 3 straight Saturday's without a during the week game?

 

I am guessing that with all the one and dones it is to get some extra practice time.

I am guessing that with all the one and dones it is to get some extra practice time.

 

:lol2:

BBN on the edge of a meltdown.....here's to hoping that Camp Cal makes a difference with this group. Too much talent.

I have a question, why does UK play 3 straight games (including today) on 3 straight Saturday's without a during the week game?

Finals week most teams take off. The following week is Christmas. Not a lot of hoops unless you're in a tournament.

Belmont is a poor man's version of Boise State. Still a tough match-up because of their offensive fluidity.

 

I've actually liked the teams UK has scheduled pre-conference.

I have a question, why does UK play 3 straight games (including today) on 3 straight Saturday's without a during the week game?

 

Finals week, allows time for study / test this week and then they go home for a couple of days for Christmas the week before the U.L game. I believe that U.K. has always scheduled like this.

This could be a trapp game with UofL next on the schedule. This game worries me. I will be happy with just a win,even if it is 1 point.

 

Absolutely, after all Belmont went in the Dean Dome and beat UNC. Belmont is good, they don't have all the big time all americans/athletes. What they do have is an excellent coach and what I call just "basketball players". An opponent has to beat Belmont, they stay with their system and do not beat themselves.

 

U.K. 68

Belmont 62

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.