Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Belmont Predictions December 21

Featured Replies

Great article:

 

John Calipari

 

As I was sitting here this morning getting ready for an early practice, I wanted to let everyone know how jacked I am to coach my team today. I’m excited to coach my guys because I know we’ve got good kids who want to learn and who want to get better. I think everyone sees now that we don’t just recruit the best players and then roll out the balls. This is what I live for, to coach these guys and make them better basketball players and better people. I just have to stay patient and continue loving them as we raise the bar. We're going to be fine.Enjoy the ride, Big Blue Nation, because we need you.

 

http://www.coachcal.com/26012/2013/12/growth-process-enjoy-ride/

I am guessing that with all the one and dones it is to get some extra practice time.

 

IIRC, this happens every year, even before Cal was at the helm. Game, Finals, Game, Christmas, Game.

I hope UK wins by 50.

Kentucky 78-66.

Belmont lost to Denver Tuesday night.

By 28.

Yes, it’s the same Belmont team that upset North Carolina in Chapel Hill earlier this season, but Belmont has lost three of its last four games by double-digits. Denver had a losing record entering the game.

 

Kentucky Sports Radio | University of Kentucky Basketball, Football, and Recruiting news brought to you in the most ridiculous manner possible.

A few things to know before today'e game:

 

Missing the Point: Belmont has played its past five games without starting point guard Reece Chamberlain, and he's been missed. The Bruins are 2-3 without Chamberlain, who had nine points and six assists in Belmont's win at North Carolina on Nov. 17. Chamberlain is averaging 10.9 points, 4.8 assists and 3.9 rebounds per game. His status for Saturday's game is unclear.

He's the Mann: The biggest individual challenge for Kentucky's defense is slowing swingman J.J. Mann, who averages 17.7 points per game and shoots 91.1 percent from the free-throw line. But the Wildcats will have their hands full with a trio of Bruins outside the three-point line. Craig Bradshaw is shooting 47.5 percent from long range (19 of 40), and Drew Windler is even better, shooting 56 percent (28-50). Mann is 25 for 76 (32.9 percent) from long range, but he can score in a variety of ways.

 

CatsIllustrated.com - Cats have 'big problem' to solve as Belmont visits

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.