NKFCA Selects All-Star Teams

RomanEmpire

I never said that Maxpreps claimed to be the ultimate list. I'm sure NCC had their reasons for not submitting their stats to Maxpreps. My post simply said that I don't put much stock in the info on the site, in regards to this issue. I posted that in response to Sixlers post staying that Henderson was ranked #5 in the state. Henderson is not #5 in the state, just simply #5 on Maxpreps. That's a big difference, since Maxpreps list is not a complete list of all schools in Kentucky.

Although I understand that Maxpreps can only go by what is submitted by each school, my point is that list isn't a complete representation of the leading tacklers in Kentucky.

Although stats were not submitted to Maxpreps by NCC, that does not change the fact that the leaders on the Maxpreps site and others are very different.

I just hate to see players on any team, not get the true recognition for their success.

Congrats to all those players who were elected to the all-star team.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said that Maxpreps claimed to be the ultimate list. I'm sure NCC had their reasons for not submitting their stats to Maxpreps. My post simply said that I don't put much stock in the info on the site, in regards to this issue. I posted that in response to Sixlers post staying that Henderson was ranked #5 in the state. Henderson is not #5 in the state, just simply #5 on Maxpreps. That's a big difference, since Maxpreps list is not a complete list of all schools in Kentucky.

Although I understand that Maxpreps can only go by what is submitted by each school, my point is that list isn't a complete representation of the leading tacklers in Kentucky.

Although stats were not submitted to Maxpreps by NCC, that does not change the fact that the leaders on the Maxpreps site and others are very different.

I just hate to see players on any team, not get the true recognition for their success.

Congrats to all those players who were elected to the all-star team.

I thought Sutkamp made the All Star team? I think Sixer's point was that Henderson who was one of the best, not the best, but one of the best state wide and I would argue the best SAFETY was overlooked and shouldn't have been. I think that was his point and he used maxpreps list as a reference to just that.

Yes Sutkamp made the all star team. Not arguing about any of that. All the Breds that made that list deserved to be on the all star team. I'm not saying anyone didn't belong on the team. Sixler made the comment about Henderson being #5 tackler in state, lawnboy, commented to take starting Jack Sutkamp had more tackles than what Henderson. I was just responding to those comments.

You sure???? NewCath's Jack Sutkamp had 209.5 in 15 games for an average of 13.966666667, a .5 more an he's at 14 per game.

Not really trying to split hairs or dispute your information but according to MaxPreps which most schools submit information to, I do not see Jack Sutkamp listed but it appears NCC does not submit stats to MaxPreps. Congrats to the young man for his accomplishments.

Kentucky Football Tackles Leaders - MaxPreps.

Congrats to all players named! A great accomplishment. Of course some sour grapes and some want to fling poo and hope it sticks. I really wish folks could just congratulate!

I haven't seen anyone flinging poop at any of the players that made it.

Congrats to all the young men, very well deserved.

• 4 months later...