4A in 2014

jbwill2

Now that 4A has wrapped up for 2013, how are things looking for 4A next year? Can Collins repeat? Will Highlands get back to being on top? Will CCH continue to improve and make the move to number 1, or JC? Let's hear some very early predictions.

A lot of 10th and 11th graders received a ton of playing time this past season and with a very good 9th grade class, it not only will make CovCath better but also deeper. CovCath lost 17 seniors and they will be missed but many missed a lot of games during this past season and CovCath still wound up 10-3. Me? I am looking forward to see who Coach Wirth picks as his starting QB next season! Will it be Ben D, Wags or maybe even CVH?

I have been saying this for a while now. I still think HHS will be good but nothing like they have been for the past 7yrs. It would not surprise me if you don't see a total platoon system for the Birds the next few years. If they want to keep getting to the big dance they might need to play some of their better players both ways. HHS loses a ton of seniors..The offensive line scares me the most out of any other unit. I hope Coach Turner can work his magic with this group.. CovCath is going to be very good the next few years..

Folks, Collins was pretty much all Seniors...and those were pretty much all Senior 3rd year starters. they'll be good, sure, but it will ne no where near what they were these past two years.

Many of those players had to play 3 years because Collins is only 4 years old. Collins is going to be a top tier program every year.

I think you will see him on both sides of the ball. At least I hope you do..

Highlands playing a kid both ways? Oh my gosh sounds like they are going down hill. I mean they will have Sophomores next year that got shut out by SK! :D

Many of those players had to play 3 years because Collins is only 4 years old. Collins is going to be a top tier program every year.

They'll be tough, no doubt...and will be aided by playing in the weakest Region in 4A as well. I would dare to say that they'll essentially become the John Hardin of 4A's West bracket in that you ain't going to the finals without having to go through them and you know they're going to be there cause there's nobody over there that can beat them.