4.CovCath 64

5.Brossart 40

6.Cooper 35

7.Camp.Co 27

8.SK 25

9.Scott 17

10.Boone 15

10.St.Henry 15

My math isn't very good. Looks like 9 coaches voted. Someone or 2 must of had NCC down the list.

The order seems ok for the most part.

I would have NCC #1 (as would 7 of the 9 coaches) and Holmes #2. JJ is right, one of the 2 coaches that voted for Holmes must have dropped NCC pretty far down the list for NCC to come in as second in the poll.

Does Scott deserve to be at #8? I thought they lost pretty much their entire group from last year. I would drop them out of the list and put Boone at #9 and ST H at #10.

Me personally, I'd flip the top 2, and I'd move CovCath to #3. I would move Dixie, with Hatton's current state of shape / health to #7. I'd have Brossart #4, Boone #5, and Cooper #6. SK would be #8. Campbell would be #9 and Scott at #10.

Sorry, this may be easier:

1. NewCath

2. Holmes

3. CovCath

4. Brossart

5. Boone County

6. Cooper

7. Dixie

8. Simon Kenton

9. Campbell Co.

10. Scott

Me personally, I'd flip the top 2, and I'd move CovCath to #3. I would move Dixie, with Hatton's current state of shape / health to #7. I'd have Brossart #4, Boone #5, and Cooper #6. SK would be #8. Campbell would be #9 and Scott at #10.

Sorry, this may be easier:

1. NewCath

2. Holmes

3. CovCath

4. Brossart

5. Boone County

6. Cooper

7. Dixie

8. Simon Kenton

9. Campbell Co.

10. Scott

I guess I'm going to battle you on that one until they actually play.

I knew we'd disagree eventually. :lol2:

From NKY.com

1.Holmes (2) 81

2.NCC (7) 80

3.Dixie 66

4.CovCath 64

5.Brossart 40

6.Cooper 35

7.Camp.Co 27

8.SK 25

9.Scott 17

10.Boone 15

10.St.Henry 15

My math isn't very good. Looks like 9 coaches voted. Someone or 2 must of had NCC down the list.

I guess we will find out if the coaches who had NCC down on the list are right tonight.

From NKY.com

1.Holmes (2) 81

2.NCC (7) 80

3.Dixie 66

4.CovCath 64

5.Brossart 40

6.Cooper 35

7.Camp.Co 27

8.SK 25

9.Scott 17

10.Boone 15

10.St.Henry 15

SK could beat half those teams above them. CovCath is not that good.

I guess I'm going to battle you on that one until they actually play.

I knew we'd disagree eventually. :lol2:

If the only thing we disagree on is the placement of Dixie (you have them 3rd if I'm not mistaken, I have them 7th with Hatton 2.2013) and the order of Boone and Cooper, I'd say we are basically singing from the same hymnal. :D

Unlike football, you guys actually step up and play them in hoops, so I guess we'll see how "not that good" they are on 2/18/13. I think you'll be surprised.

I watched CovCath scrimmage Mason County wasn't impressed with either team.

I really think the is a two team region for the championship and in NKY, even though this is a three region selection. I think Holmes and NCC are much better than the rest. They are close and will be an awesome matchup. I may be wrong and I am sure people will let me know.

Don't count out Cooper or Covcath but yes I'd agree with that statement of it being a two team race between Holmes and Newcath.

That will be a great match up. Newcath will really struggle with Holmes depth and quickness but Holmes will struggle with the size and length of Newcath around the rim.