December 2, 201312 yr Charge on Aaron was a bad call. Then they call a double foul on Batts and Cauley-Stein. What the hell!!!
December 2, 201312 yr He doesn't have to score to give us a boost off the bench that forces opponents out of a zone. If he's not hitting 3s they aren't gonna come out of the zone. He does nothing else to help on the offensive side of the game and he's just flat awful on D.
December 2, 201312 yr Author Cat's currently shooting better from 3pt land than the FT stripe 6-8 from 3 vs 13-18 from FT line.
December 2, 201312 yr If he's not hitting 3s they aren't gonna come out of the zone. He does nothing else to help on the offensive side of the game and he's just flat awful on D. IF he's not hitting. So yea, taking away his strongest skill and exactly what he'd be used for, I agree he's worthless. If he isn't hitting his shot, he's out of the game and you have what you have now.
December 2, 201312 yr The dreaded blarge call. You're the one who'd know Clyde. Have you ever seen a call of charge on a guy in midair, called for pushing off in midair with his off arm? Is that the correct call? I have literally never seen that.
December 2, 201312 yr You're the one who'd know Clyde. Have you ever seen a call of charge on a guy in midair, called for pushing off in midair with his off arm? Is that the correct call? I have literally never seen that. Seen it. Tough call there though.
December 2, 201312 yr You're the one who'd know Clyde. Have you ever seen a call of charge on a guy in midair, called for pushing off in midair with his off arm? Is that the correct call? I have literally never seen that. He really didn't appear to push off, the body contact from the defender created the space. TV Tony needed to be seen I suppose.
December 2, 201312 yr "Blue Marble: I don't like cheesecake, but it's the best cheesecake around." What advertisement.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.