December 2, 201312 yr I'll stand by the statement that this is a better, more complete team with Wiltjer.
December 2, 201312 yr How badly do we miss Wiltjer offensively? How much zone would we see if we could roll out lineups with him? Not at all.
December 2, 201312 yr Him taking minutes from Poythress or Hawkins probably wouldn't be the worst thing. No chance he plays over either IMO.
December 2, 201312 yr You cannot travel while bobbling the ball. You know the rules better than I ever will so I believe you, but it seems foolish that isn't a travel.
December 2, 201312 yr That was not basket interference when Dakari got fouled. Why? I'm not sure how the rule reads. Someone grabbed the net shaking the rim.
December 2, 201312 yr I'll stand by the statement that this is a better, more complete team with Wiltjer. You are allowed to have a totally wrong opinion...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.