6A Region 3 Championship Trinity at Male

All Tell

Who wins?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Before I fully dive into this....I'd like to see how the weather is shaping up. That field was a disaster last night. This I do know, we'll be ready for the screen game.

If you're ready for the screen game the you'll win. They literally ran the same plays up and down the field. It was quite embarrassing. Congrats to both squads on moving on.

If you're ready for the screen game the you'll win. They literally ran the same plays up and down the field. It was quite embarrassing. Congrats to both squads on moving on.

My biggest concern with being overly ready for the screen game, is the occasional deep ball that they can pop on you......safeties have to be laser focused this week.

The difference will be the use of Bonnafon more effectively as a runner and the change in defensive personnel and attitude since their last meeting. I also believe Coach Beatty will have no problem getting the the squad's attention. I sincerely doubt the Male PA system will be blaring "We Will Rock You" in the fourth quarter this time around.