6A Region 3 Championship Trinity at Male

All Tell

Who wins?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This will be an interesting game. Trinity's offense may have had their worst game of this season against Male and still managed to stay within ten points. I expect Trinity's incomparable brain trust to have a great game plan. There were a few things in the last game that might provide a little motivation, but I suspect that moving on will be all the motivation that is needed. I don't expect "we will rock you" from the PA and I expect that if the teams want to shake hands after the game the students won't be an issue. Make it Trinity 35, Male 24.

No game day banter? I don't think there are many dead red Male fans on here, but know there's many T backers here.

This is the biggest game in the state tonight IMO, so what are your game day thoughts since the rain "appears" to be much less than predicted.

No game day banter? I don't think there are many dead red Male fans on here, but know there's many T backers here.

This is the biggest game in the state tonight IMO, so what are your game day thoughts since the rain "appears" to be much less than predicted.

I think it is because most Trinity fans aren't going to do any crowing until we see if the team that showed up last week is the team we will see from now on.