Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke/Kansas Updates

Featured Replies

Parker vs. Wiggins... anyone going to tune it

  • Replies 126
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm thinking a couple people will chime in to watch

  • Author

Just wondering if anyone was going to be one here to talk the game; I'm stuck in Wisconsin

at the hotel. I think Parker outscores Wiggins

0-0, 20:00 to play in the first half.

  • Author

Thanks I will be tuned in just wondered if anyone would be talking about the

game like the UK game.

Wiggins with a nice jumper and a new haircut evident in the warmup drills.

Glad UK played the first game. These 2 and a half hour games are getting old.

  • Author

If Perry Ellis has a big game I'll take the Jayhawks; if not Coach K

collects another W

Parker vs. Wiggins... anyone going to tune it

 

DVRing game...Sons is on now!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.