November 13, 201312 yr Author When hearing the crowd after Kansas scores I can't help but wonder if the UK faithful is cheering against Duke.
November 13, 201312 yr I wasn't convinced about Hood coming into this season, but man is he smooth. All I heard last year was how he was the best played during practice. Him and Parker together puts alot of pressure on defenses. Trying to guard two 6'8 versatile forwards is rough to guard.
November 13, 201312 yr When hearing the crowd after Kansas scores I can't help but wonder if the UK faithful is cheering against Duke. It is :lol2:
November 13, 201312 yr All I heard last year was how he was the best played during practice. Him and Parker together puts alot of pressure on defenses. Trying to guard two 6'8 versatile forwards is rough to guard. No doubt. That move by Parker on the break. :eek:
November 13, 201312 yr Author Transition defense is killing Duke. That being said maybe UK should've play Duke and had KU played MSU
November 13, 201312 yr Just got home. Was listening on the radio on the way home from Campbellsville.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.