Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke/Kansas Updates

Featured Replies

I think Melo is a better comparison. He hasn't even shown his inside game yet.

  • Replies 126
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im praying to the basketball gods that Parker decides to stay that extra year. Long shot but I would love it.

 

Have you been drinking?

I just don't get it.

Duke is never a bad free throw shooting team.

Have you been drinking?

Would you pray for Randle to stay?

Would you pray for Randle to stay?

 

I also would pray from $10 Million to fall out of the sky in my front yard. :lol2:

I also would pray from $10 Million to fall out of the sky in my front yard. :lol2:

 

Hey, it COULD happen

I also would pray from $10 Million to fall out of the sky in my front yard. :lol2:

 

Don't forget your friends when it happens. I don't want much. 50K and I'm straight.

Don't forget your friends when it happens. I don't want much. 50K and I'm straight.

 

Your own Doritos Locos taco machine.

Still wondering why Dawkins can't get on the floor.

Duke is never a bad free throw shooting team.
2011-2012 they were pretty bad.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.