Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke/Kansas Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

Parker got 19 on 6-10 and 5 boards

  • Replies 126
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that Duke or UK shooting free throws?

Duke clanking free throws now. :no:

 

You know why? I do.

 

 

Yep. They suck.

  • Author

Wondering who Parker reminds you guys of??? I have a guy in mind but not sure

if it's a good match

Is that Duke or UK shooting free throws?

 

I just don't get it.

Did Bill Self say they were putting more focus on guarding Hood instead of Parker? :lol2:

Wondering who Parker reminds you guys of??? I have a guy in mind but not sure

if it's a good match

 

Staying in the Duke family, he reminds me some of Grant Hill except a better athlete.

Wondering who Parker reminds you guys of??? I have a guy in mind but not sure

if it's a good match

 

Melo is the usual comparison

I hate the cheap handcheck bullcrap being called already.

  • Author

I just figured out if I watch every college hoops game the rest of the year and

start a thread on it and keep someone talking about it I might be able to have a

decent amount of posts against you "pros".

  • Author

While I can see the Melo comparison; he makes me think a bigger T-Mac for some reason.

Melo is the usual comparison

 

That's a good one, but I think he gets to the basket better.

Im praying to the basketball gods that Parker decides to stay that extra year. Long shot but I would love it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.