Newport 51 Bishop Brossart 50

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newport has a solid team. No disrespect to them at all but Brossart could not have played worse last night. No less than 7 missed layups along with poor shooting from the line and field. Brossart needs to chalk it up as a bad outing and regroup. Last night Newport was better and deserved the win. Good luck to NHS in the district.

Newport has a solid team. No disrespect to them at all but Brossart could not have played worse last night. No less than 7 missed layups along with poor shooting from the line and field. Brossart needs to chalk it up as a bad outing and regroup. Last night Newport was better and deserved the win. Good luck to NHS in the district.

Bad day or not.... it is a game they couldnt afford to lose..... this is not good for the Stangs.... they better get their heads on for the 10th Region... PC and Mason Co are playing well as of late.

Bad day or not.... it is a game they couldnt afford to lose..... this is not good for the Stangs.... they better get their heads on for the 10th Region... PC and Mason Co are playing well as of late.

Any team can afford any losses until post-season...

I attended the Npt/Brossart game last night. I really enjoyed seeing a hard fought battle by both teams. It was one of the most physical games I have seen all year. But after all the hussle, diving and extra effort the players just kept playing and showing good sportsmanship. The one thing that I could'nt understand was, Why did'nt the Bishop Brossart Head coach shake hands with Newport's team and Coaching staff???

I attended the Npt/Brossart game last night. I really enjoyed seeing a hard fought battle by both teams. It was one of the most physical games I have seen all year. But after all the hussle, diving and extra effort the players just kept playing and showing good sportsmanship. The one thing that I could'nt understand was, Why did'nt the Bishop Brossart Head coach shake hands with Newport's team and Coaching staff???

He has done that at Pendleton also.

He has done that at Pendleton also.

That was last year after some extraciricular activities from the PC fans. Certainly no slight to Coach Biggs, as they seem to get along very well. Wasn't at the Newport game, but that's certainly not Code's style??