Newport 51 Bishop Brossart 50

That was last year after some extraciricular activities from the PC fans. Certainly no slight to Coach Biggs, as they seem to get along very well. Wasn't at the Newport game, but that's certainly not Code's style??

I was at the game. It was a hard fought battle by both teams, BB recieved all the close calls and the coach was still mad. When he did'nt shake hands and stormed off to the locker room, I really could'nt believe it! If Bishop Brossart has the class act program, I feel they have, they should send a letter of apology!!!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the game. It was a hard fought battle by both teams, BB recieved all the close calls and the coach was still mad. When he did'nt shake hands and stormed off to the locker room, I really could'nt believe it! If Bishop Brossart has the class act program, I feel they have, they should send a letter of apology!!!

All the close calls??? You have a different perspective than others I am sure.

According to Newport's Coach this story is an outright lie!! Although Coach Code was obviously not happy with the outcome, they DID shake hands!! I think Mustang will verify this fact. Anyone who's been around the Mustang program knows, while not pretending to be perfect; they do it the RIGHT WAY and with CLASS!!!! Not the time to try to stir up problems and issues, where none exist!! Some retractions are in order, I believe!!!! :argue:

I ran into Coach Aric Russell after reading your post and since I had the opportunity I asked him if in fact Coach Code did not congratulate him AND SHAKE HIS HAND after the game. He informed me that Coach Code did indeed shake his hand.

I informed you of this via PM and since then instead of a retraction, you have re-stated your blatently mis-informed, non-observation again anyway at 8:14pm on Thursday night.

I think there is something in the BGP rules about posting factual information. Slandering someone for kicks isn't a bit funny! :mad:

I ran into Coach Aric Russell after reading your post and since I had the opportunity I asked him if in fact Coach Code did not congratulate him AND SHAKE HIS HAND after the game. He informed me that Coach Code did indeed shake his hand.

I informed you of this via PM and since then instead of a retraction, you have re-stated your blatently mis-informed, non-observation again anyway at 8:14pm on Thursday night.

I think there is something in the BGP rules about posting factual information. Slandering someone for kicks isn't a bit funny! :mad:

Someone needs to make this guy a moderator. Self appointed, already!

I, The Head Director was sure that coach Code did not shake hands with the Wildcats team and Coaching staff. Evidently I have made a mistake, and I apologize to Coach Code and the 1st class act program that Bishop Brossart has. Again I am sorry, but the hand shake did not happen where my family and I could see it!!! But good luck BB and I hope you do well in the Disrict!!!