12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Raceland
    • Paintsville

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This team has done a good job of not overlooking anyone all season and I agree with some others around Raceland/Worthington in that I don't believe that I can remember a Raceland Football Team that stayed as focused, even keel for the entire season like this 2013 team has. Never too high, never low - they work hard every day, focus and just go out and play football and I don't see that changing. Paintsville has certainly come a long way, just from last season. I believe that they may very well be on their way back to some of the Paintsville teams of the past, those Tiger football teams in the 70's and 80's were as good as it gets. The Paintsville / Raceland rivalry was huge. Every game a "slobber knocker" , both teams hit hard, both extremely sore/beat up that weekend after.

Coach Maynard along with the coaching staff will, imo have the Rams prepared and focused to play a good Paintsville team this Friday.

Raceland 34

Paintsville 16

With these two just meeting a short time ago, I think this is a game the Raceland line will again have something to prove.

They can prove they were better than they were the last time these two hooked up and that will allow the offensive skill players to be better. On defense it will allow the backers and secondary the same advantage as the off skill players.

Prediction 49-16 Rams.

I love the Paintsville excitement that has come with their improved season. I am looking forward to following them as Chirico brings them back to prominence in 1A football again.

This week, however, will be the last game of the season for the Tigers. They are just not on the Rams' level yet.

I am pulling hard for Raceland to win the 1A championship in 2013. Go Rams.

I love the Paintsville excitement that has come with their improved season. I am looking forward to following them as Chirico brings them back to prominence in 1A football again. This week' date=' however, will be the last game of the season for the Tigers. They are just not on the Rams' level yet. I am pulling hard for Raceland to win the 1A championship in 2013. Go Rams.[/quote']

There is some excitement in Paintsville and it's not coming from "the other" school. Glad to see it.

Thanks for pulling for the Rams. All help is needed.