Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

32nd district pairings

Featured Replies

the coin toss is over and the match ups are in game one is Simon Kenton vs. Williamstown, game two is Grant Co. vs. Walton. game two should be a good one, game one is going to be tough for Williamstown but I have seen bigger upsets. Good luck to all the teams

Williamstown and WV tied for the 3 and 4 seed. The coin toss set the seeding.

 

Nice outcome for Walton.

I don't see Walton getting past Grant Co. SK should win this district in easy fashion.....

I didn't say they would get past them, but they got the best possible scenario. A lot of people didn't think they would get past them last year either.

I didn't say they would get past them, but they got the best possible scenario. A lot of people didn't think they would get past them last year either.

Yeah I know just thought I would go ahead and start some predicitions. Walton definitely got the best of the deal. However, I would take W-Town in the first round. Walton was a lot better last year against a similiar Grant Co. team.

So.both of these games are the same night? Does anyone have times???These games are being played at Walton right??Is this draw the same for the girls as well?

So.both of these games are the same night? Does anyone have times???These games are being played at Walton right??Is this draw the same for the girls as well?

Walton is hosting the tourney this year??? Wow. Same dates and times would be great.

I would doubt that both would play on the same night considering the size of the gym and that there are only 4 teams. I would say the boys will play 1 game on Mon & Wed-with championship on Friday; girls will play 1 game Tues and Thur with championship on Sat. or vice versa

Good draw for WV IMO.

I agree neerfan

Good draw for WV IMO.

No brainer. Grant Co. or SK. They definitely got their better of it.

Does it really matter who got what type of draw? Walton, IMO, will not get past Grant Co. anyways. SK, like I said earlier, should roll through this tourney.

  • Author

I think if walton plays a good game and can some how stop howe they could pull the upset. but we will see, also you have to remember that grant is playing hurt this year with two key injuries.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.