Cincinnati St. Xavier vs. Louisville St. Xavier

Who wins?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Louisville St. Xavier
    • Cincinnati St. Xavier

It will be Senior Night for the Tigers and they will welcome the Bombers from Cincinnati. I believe Cincy St. X is in a desperate need of victory for their playoff hopes, and Lou. St. X is coming off a bye week looking to propel into wha looks to be an exciting 6A tournament.

What will be the Tigers philosophy entering the game? What do they need to do to pull off the victory?

What do the Bombers have to do to beat the Tigers?

Who wins and why?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF the Tigers can score 3 TD's and can pressure the passer at all, they should win fairly easily.

St. Xavier (OH), with their win this past weekend over St. Ignatius (Cleveland) has all but locked up a playoff spot. It is not a guarantee, but a pretty solid bet.

-CardinalsFan

IF the Tigers can score 3 TD's and can pressure the passer at all, they should win fairly easily.

St. Xavier (OH), with their win this past weekend over St. Ignatius (Cleveland) has all but locked up a playoff spot. It is not a guarantee, but a pretty solid bet.

-CardinalsFan

I'd like to believe with walker back and the improved play from Nagle, they can score their fair share of points.

-CardinalsFan

Didn't think they would make it, aren't they around 4-4? They must be playing a very nice schedule.

Didn't think they would make it, aren't they around 4-4? They must be playing a very nice schedule.

They are 5-4 and their schedule is nothing short of murderer's row. They are a little banged up right now. They are the 11th seed in the playoff chase. They should be in regardless but a win may help them a bit.

How did Cincy St. X fair against Moeller? I believe that is the only common opponent.

X lost by 3 in OT. X had the ball 4 and goal from the 2 and went for it instead of kicking the FG. They were stopped. Moeller took over and capitalized for the win.

Nagle has really upped his performance starting with the trinity game. If he can continue to build on that which I believe he will, the balance will be too much to overcome for the bombers. Tigers 28 Bombers 17.
While I feel that Lou X can win....28 points seems real high against a Specht coached team.