Cincinnati St. Xavier vs. Louisville St. Xavier

Who wins?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Louisville St. Xavier
    • Cincinnati St. Xavier

I'm going with the Tigers 14-6 on a really close, no offense game. Although Charles is back, He's still not 100% and he will probably have both touchdowns still. BJ plays solid, but weather keeps the ball on the ground for the Tigers. The Bombers are a very respectful program and will obviously want to win and have playoff implications on the line. The Tigers will have pride on the line, playing in what could be their last home game for the Seniors. They reportedly will travel to Fern Creek or Ballard first round so that is unlike recent seasons where Senior Night was not actually the last home game.

GO Tigers! Congrats to the Seniors on a great 4 years of football at Tiger Tech!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going with the Tigers 14-6 on a really close, no offense game. Although Charles is back, He's still not 100% and he will probably have both touchdowns still. BJ plays solid, but weather keeps the ball on the ground for the Tigers. The Bombers are a very respectful program and will obviously want to win and have playoff implications on the line. The Tigers will have pride on the line, playing in what could be their last home game for the Seniors. They reportedly will travel to Fern Creek or Ballard first round so that is unlike recent seasons where Senior Night was not actually the last home game.

GO Tigers! Congrats to the Seniors on a great 4 years of football at Tiger Tech!

Who said he's not 100%? What would you measure him as?

I got sources AT! And I'd say he is 80-85% improving every day!

That's a solid B! As long as #16 is on the field, he is a threat to make a special play!

How is Austin Davis doing? If I remember correctly he was a little banged up. If X can get Walker and Davis healthy, to go along with BJ improving, this X team could dangerous as November rolls around.

It's a work in progress with this team. Is it acceptable to say that the state champion will come from the power district this year? If either Male, Trinity, or St. X (somehow) makes it out of the first 3 rounds, do they run the table?

If X's defense can come to the party, they have a chance to knock some teams off, that is a BIG if. I have not seen Scott Co. play but in years past there tends to be a lot of hype around and when they get their chance to prove the hype they tend to fall short.

I would say that yes, one of the teams from the Super District will be crowned 6A state champ.

How many games this season has x been the underdog?

Although Bowling Green has had an amazing stretch of wins, they're still 5A and at the time of the game, St. X was not the Underdog IMO.

So I would say 2 (Moeller and Trinity)

The 3rd game as Underdog will be this Friday against Cincinnati St. Xavier.

That's a solid B! As long as #16 is on the field, he is a threat to make a special play!

How is Austin Davis doing? If I remember correctly he was a little banged up. If X can get Walker and Davis healthy, to go along with BJ improving, this X team could dangerous as November rolls around.

Both are fine. Walker closer to 95% than 85%. Davis was out sick Monday and Tuesday, but back wed And thurs.

Get their early tonight to salute them for senior night