Cov Cath vs. Scott County 2/14

Scott County has dropped 2 in a row and CovCath is in the middle of a 5 game winning streak. I was wondering if a Scott Co. fan could provide a record of Scott County at home and their record away from home as I know they are nearly unbeatable at home.

:

Scott County is 4-3 on the road with losses to LexCath, Henry Clay, and Bryan Station. They are 3-1 on neutral courts. They are 11-0 at home.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say Scott Co by 10 points. The reason being Scott Co's only real tough set back was at Bryan Station and they have been consistent most of the year. The Lex Cath and Henry Clay losses are just good rivalries that was on their home floors which both teams played well.

How do I get to CCHS. Thanks

Head up 75, take the Park Hills exit. Hang a left onto Kyles Lane. You'll see a Frisch's on the right. Take a right at the light onto Dixie Hwy. CCH is up on the left after St. Agnes Grade School.

If you think this is a measuring stick, consider that Dixie has twice played with Scott County into the 4th quarter this year. And both of those were AT Scott County. So Cov Cath should be able to hang with the Cardinals. Scott County wins, though, 77-64.