Cov Cath vs. Scott County 2/14

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is going to be a one of just a few great matchups this week in high school basketball. We have OJ and NCH vs. Oak Hill. Taft (basically Herky White) vs. Dayton Dunbar. CCH vs. Scott Co and even Pendleton and Highlands. What a great week for HS basketball!!!

I haven't yet seen Scott Co. but hear alot about them. I know they have 4 good guards. The only one I've seen is Haddix. I saw him this summer and he is the real deal. Kid is physically strong for a sg/sf and can flat out jump if I'm remebering the right kid. How will Scott Co. handle the CCH press? Does Scott Co. have any big men. Thats what seems to give CCH the most trouble.

I'm going to guess the fans and boys from Scott Co arn't going to know what to expect once they reach Park Hills. I guarentee they haven't ever played in such a hostile enviroment as they will tomorrow night. Anyone know the theme for the students?

So with the tough enviroment and no stud big man, i'm going to take covcath. I can see the students storming the court already.

Scott Co 74

CCH 78

CovCath is playing well and peaking at the right time of the year and they will play inspired ball and enjoy a definite HCA. Scott Co. does not want to lose 3 of their last 4 and they will come in expecting a great battle. That is what they will get. I look for a final score within 4 points and I hope CovCath can pull the upset.

I don't think CCH will hold off the press. Maybe less than usual, but they still will attack SC and try to pressure them as much as possible. Does anyone think we'll see Danny Noll in the starting lineup tonight? Usually doesn't matter, but if I'm the Colonels I don't want to have to come from behind to win this game. Get out ahead early and make SC come to you.

"You're so Vain"?

Gametime, cshs81 is talking to you. :D

================================

No, "Anticipation." I think it's going to be a beauty. I hope Scott Co. brings a bunch of folks to add to the atmosphere, and they get there early. I hate for them to drive 60 miles and be locked out due to a sell out.

Gametime, cshs81 is talking to you. :D

================================

No, "Anticipation." I think it's going to be a beauty. I hope Scott Co. brings a bunch of folks to add to the atmosphere, and they get there early. I hate for them to drive 60 miles and be locked out due to a sell out.

I'd be shocked if it was a sellout.