Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic 0 Highlands 0 (JV)

Featured Replies

Final.

 

I was a little disappointed. Neither team showed up to play.

 

Trust me the Birds would of been there if there was an opponent..:thumb:

Well done, sir.

What happened to the offenses? Sounds like they couldn't have scored even if the other team left t their defenses at home.

That's what happens when IDLE hooks up with OPEN.

That's what happens when IDLE hooks up with OPEN.

 

Actuality it's what happens when scheduled to play hooks up with run with their tails between their legs.

Actuality it's what happens when scheduled to play hooks up with run with their tails between their legs.

 

Yes- perhaps we can get a record 13 page thread going again.

I heard there was no handshake.

I heard there was no handshake.

 

Or pregame prayer!

I was hoping this whole topic was put to rest.

I was hoping this whole topic was put to rest.

 

You kidding me? Didn't we have like 48 pages about a scoreboard and a PA announcer?

I was hoping this whole topic was put to rest.

 

Sorry but CCH can't hide from this one.

I was hoping this whole topic was put to rest.

 

And it was one of theirs that stirred it up again.

Yes- perhaps we can get a record 13 page thread going again.

 

Perhaps a bit of technical assistance is in order

 

- Select "Account" at top right of page

- Find "My Settings" at left of page

- Select "General Settings"

- Select "Number of Posts to Show Per Page"

- Select "Show 50 posts per page"

 

Those 13-page threads will be pretty much a thing of the distant past.

And it was one of theirs that stirred it up again.
I

 

I know. That's what I don't understand.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.