Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who would Dalton Start For?

Featured Replies

Andre Smith, Andre Whitworth, Giovanni Bernard (probably gets a lot of clock in a role as a third-down back), Ray Maualuga, Leon Hall, maybe Reggie Nelson.

 

Ray Ray?? Now I love the Bengals, but there is no way Ray is considered even in the top 30 of LB's in the league.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the more reasonable question would be, not who would start for other NFL teams, because there are some bad teams out there, but what Bengals players are considred among the best at their positions. Or even what Bengals players if were FA's after this season would be at the top of the list of FA's at their positions other than AJ.

 

I'd say interest would go to Leon Hall, Burficit (who is the best defensive player on the team outside the D-Line) Huber, Zeitler. Whittworth.

 

that would be about it, and I'm not sure on Whitt either. I like him at Guard a lot more than Tackle, he actually looks to be struggling this year at tackle at times.

  • Author
Gresham is terrible.

 

He is not terrible. He would get picked up in a New York minute by a lot of teams. Don't know how much they'd pay. though? He has not lived up to his #1 status, I'll give you that. He is a very good blocker, fast, strong, but his hands are inconsistent. He seems to have overcome running the wrong routes.

There's not even a small chance that he'd start for the 49ers.

Well if Dalton is lets say Average then lets divide all the Bengals into 3 easy NFL classifications: Above Average, Average, Below Average

 

And only players that are not rookies.

 

RB Law Firm =Average, TE Gresh = Average, OL Wit and Smith = Above Average, Bowling and Zeit = Average, Cook= Below Average. WR Green=Above Average, WR Jones, Saniu = Average

 

Punter Huber = Above Average, Kicker Nug = Average

 

DL (kind of hard to rate since they all rotate but as a group Above Average) LB Burf = Above Average, LB Rey M = Below Average, CB Hall = Above Average, CB Jones, Neuman and the Rest = Average or Below Average. All Safetys = Average or Below Average

  • Author
There's not even a small chance that he'd start for the 49ers.

 

That was random? Did I miss something? There's a few teams he wouldn't start for, but definitely some he would. Davis is very good, but I'd take Graham, probably Gonzales, Gates, and a healthy Gronk over him.

That was random? Did I miss something? There's a few teams he wouldn't start for, but definitely some he would. Davis is very good, but I'd take Graham, probably Gonzales, Gates, and a healthy Gronk over him.

 

I'm talking about Dalton.

Your most likely not list should all be moved into the no way category.

 

What he said :thumb:...with the possible exception of the Chiefs.

No way Eli is in top group with 15 ints this season already!!

 

P Manning

Brady

Rodgers

Brees

Luck

Wilson

Ryan

Romo

Smith

 

Move the rest down to second group

 

 

The way I see it, the top half of the league's QB are:

 

Brady

Manning

Manning

Luck

Rodgers

Big Ben

Wilson

Ryan

Brees

Romo

Stafford

Smith, A.

Rivers

Cutler

 

He wouldn't start over any of them.

 

Then you've got the group of:

 

Flacco

Newton

RGIII

Kaepernick

Tannehill

Locker

Schaub

Vick

Bradford

 

I think Dalton is included in that group.

 

Then you've got the bottom-feeders:

 

Palmer

Smith (who I think could end up good)

Glennon (same as Smith)

Henne

Manuel (again, I think he'll be solid eventually)

Freeman/Cassell/Ponder

Weeden

Pryor (another I've been impressed with this season)

No way Eli is in top group with 15 ints this season already!!

 

P Manning

Brady

Rodgers

Brees

Luck

Wilson

Ryan

Romo

Smith

 

Move the rest down to second group

I agree. Anyone who even lists Eli in the top half of the league just haven't watched him play outside the SB's

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.