Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NLCS: Dodgers vs. Cardinals

Who wins? 11 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Dodgers
      54%
      6
    • Cardinals
      45%
      5

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Awesome double play by the Cardinals.

  • Replies 116
  • Views 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Awesome double play by the Cardinals.

 

Yes it was

This could could be done with every team. Puig goes beyond what most players do.

 

They could try to fight him. I'd pay to see that whoopin'... :clap:

Puig is one of the most irritating players I have watched. I really want pitchers to jump up and down and point at the sky every time they strike him out ... which will be a lot of celebrating by pitchers.

Puig is one of the most irritating players I have watched. I really want pitchers to jump up and down and point at the sky every time they strike him out ... which will be a lot of celebrating by pitchers.

 

Fun is irritating. Got it...

Fun is irritating. Got it...

 

Who said fun was irritating?

 

No one.

 

 

Irritating is irritating.....Got it

I had no problem with Puig being overly excited about his triple.

 

 

However

 

 

I did have a problem with the initial bat flip, and standing watching his ball hit off the wall. Just shows arrogance IMO, and to many that's irritating.

I had no problem with Puig being overly excited about his triple.

 

 

However

 

 

I did have a problem with the initial bat flip, and standing watching his ball hit off the wall. Just shows arrogance IMO, and to many that's irritating.

 

And to some people, irritating = fun.

And to some people, irritating = fun.

 

Those people don't count...:lol2:

Another misplay by John Jay.

To be honest it doesn't bother me. I like to see players get excited. As long as they aren't pointing at the other team and running their mouth then flip a bat and jump up and down. It was a big spot and he thought he hit a home run. On a side note, he is one fast dude.

Another misplay by John Jay.

Dude is killing me

Another misplay by John Jay.

 

Bailed out by Martinez & Kozma.

  • Author
Dude is killing me

 

Me too, may be time to start Sugar Shane

I had no problem with Puig being overly excited about his triple.

 

 

However

 

 

I did have a problem with the initial bat flip, and standing watching his ball hit off the wall. Just shows arrogance IMO, and to many that's irritating.

 

Easy way around it. Throw a pitch he doesn't smash off the wall... :idunno:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.