Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NLCS: Dodgers vs. Cardinals

Who wins? 11 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Dodgers
      54%
      6
    • Cardinals
      45%
      5

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
Your 2,3,4 hitters have to get that run in.

 

Without a doubt

  • Replies 116
  • Views 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Yes. First base right now.

 

I know. I was referring to the announcers saying it pretty much for every batter.

I know. I was referring to the announcers saying it pretty much for every batter.

Oh gotcha. I just got home and turned it on, was listening on the radio.

  • Author
Oh gotcha. I just got home and turned it on, was listening on the radio.

 

They have said it at least 25 times so far

They have said it at least 25 times so far

I think they've said it another 25 since I turned it on.

  • Author
I think they've said it another 25 since I turned it on.

 

It would be a good drinking game although we would be past out by the 5th

  • Author
Wacha baby!! Kid is a stud.

 

Yes it is

2-0 against the best the dodgers have not to mention 2 of the best in the NL.

  • Author

Pitchers today

 

Wacha 22

Seigrist 24

Martinez 22

Roesnthal 23

 

Choate also pitched

It's just plain great to be a Cards fan!

 

Over the years they have rewarded me handsomely for being their fan and espically lately!

  • Author
It's just plain great to be a Cards fan!

 

Over the years they have rewarded me handsomely for being their fan and espically lately!

 

Been one my whole life. Remember listening to Jack Buck on the radio with my dad outside on summer nights and at the table as the weather got cooler.

That's twice that the Cardinal fielders miscommunicated, and the 2nd time came back to bite them.

I was worried about John Jay coming back into the lineup. That's twice that he was unable to take charge & make a play.

Brilliant baserunning by Descalso....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.