Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NLCS: Dodgers vs. Cardinals

Who wins? 11 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Dodgers
      54%
      6
    • Cardinals
      45%
      5

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
Not shocked at the Cardinals whining again. Most hypocritical team I've ever seen

 

The Cardinals are not the only one to talk about Puig and his antics.

 

Nobody whines ever, except the Cardinals.

  • Replies 116
  • Views 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I tune in and the first thing I see is Matt Holliday crush a ball into left field.

 

He smoked that ball

As a Reds fan I always respected and kinda liked the Cards, but I just can't stand them complaining about this or that. It gets old

The Cardinals are not the only one to talk about Puig and his antics.

 

Nobody whines ever, except the Cardinals.

 

They also complained about Gonzalez. I get them being mad at Puig, but attacking Gonzo wasn't wasn't warranted.

As a Reds fan I always respected and kinda liked the Cards, but I just can't stand them complaining about this or that. It gets old

 

Sorta like Reds fans.

Sorta like Reds fans.

 

Fans are different than players complaining

Fans are different than players complaining

They can be equally annoying....

 

Trust me.

While the Cards whine crap is way over played I have to agree with Loggy on this one. The cards are frustrated and let it get to them. As far as the baseball etiquette crap goes I understand about Puig but Waino went to far with Gonzales.

As a Reds fan I always respected and kinda liked the Cards, but I just can't stand them complaining about this or that. It gets old

They don't complain about this and that. It's magnified in here because any time they do we see posts about it for 3 years.

They don't complain about this and that. It's magnified in here because any time they do we see posts about it for 3 years.

 

Now that C. Carpenter hasn't played in almost 2 years is the reason they don't as much haha

They don't complain about this and that. It's magnified in here because any time they do we see posts about it for 3 years.
:thumb: :lol2:
  • Author

Didn't see the Waino/gonzo thing

  • Author
As a Reds fan I always respected and kinda liked the Cards, but I just can't stand them complaining about this or that. It gets old

 

Do the red players or coaches ever complain or argue?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.