Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NLCS: Dodgers vs. Cardinals

Who wins? 11 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Dodgers
      54%
      6
    • Cardinals
      45%
      5

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

I think Jay owes a bookie somewhere

  • Replies 116
  • Views 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think Jay owes a bookie somewhere

 

Still, we gotta get more than 2 hits if we wanna win.

  • Author
Still, we gotta get more than 2 hits if we wanna win.

 

True but it should be 0-0

He was safe at 2nd, the SS left the bag early.

 

Very unprofessional of that umpire.

That's another play that John Jay missed. He's rusty; get him the hell out of there.

And another run that Jay could have prevented.

Cards pitching & defense has them up in the series. I think they've hit

like 130 something in the series going into tonight.

4 hits per game will not cut it for the Cardinals.

 

And get John Jay the hell out of there.

  • Author
4 hits per game will not cut it for the Cardinals.

 

And get John Jay the hell out of there.

 

Agree on both.

I very much dislike Puig.

It's tough to like him if you aren't a dodgers fan. That said I really like his energy.

I like Puig. Not really a huge baseball guy even though I played in high school and it was my best sport.

Not shocked at the Cardinals whining again. Most hypocritical team I've ever seen

I tune in and the first thing I see is Matt Holliday crush a ball into left field.

Not shocked at the Cardinals whining again. Most hypocritical team I've ever seen

 

Sweet Loogy, jealousy is such an ugly emotion. It does not become you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.