Boyd County 59 Russell 57

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if Kasey is back? Will Ross be back - he is solid just needs encouragement. What about Maddux????Was it Fairview or Greenup where he played so well. Another Solid - just needs encouragement. When is Senior night? Have a good evening. Gold Star :walk:

Kasey is apparently done.

Maddox played extremely well against Greenup in the first game, handling the press and making hustle plays. Maddox has shown great character and leadership qualities in practice by always playing hard and in games by picking up his teammates from the bench.Turner and Ferguson have played well on the JV level lately and could also provide a spark, if called upon. ;)

It is a tough job for a teenager to stay positive when they are not playing and believe they should be. These kids have done that and they will be ready if their coach needs to put them in. :fire:

Those who believe that Russell's bench is not deep could be very surprised if the situation calls for it. :flame:

Kasey is apparently done.

Maddox played extremely well against Greenup in the first game, handling the press and making hustle plays. Maddox has shown great character and leadership qualities in practice by always playing hard and in games by picking up his teammates from the bench.Turner and Ferguson have played well on the JV level lately and could also provide a spark, if called upon. ;)

It is a tough job for a teenager to stay positive when they are not playing and believe they should be. These kids have done that and they will be ready if their coach needs to put them in. :fire:

Those who believe that Russell's bench is not deep could be very surprised if the situation calls for it. :flame:

If Kasey is done then so should the coach...Yes, the bench of Ross, Maddux, Clark, Ferguson may surprise us all - They have had amazing patience..perhaps they should have a class for the coach on patience...if he had more we would not be in the mess we are in now - I am glad that Kasey has stood his ground that he would not take anymore - he his better for taking that stand. We love and miss him for he was incredible. If I were the Raceland coach I would be on his door step courting. After all kasey lives in the Raceland district. I would become a Ram Fan then.

If Kasey is done then so should the coach...Yes, the bench of Ross, Maddux, Clark, Ferguson may surprise us all - They have had amazing patience..perhaps they should have a class for the coach on patience...if he had more we would not be in the mess we are in now - I am glad that Kasey has stood his ground that he would not take anymore - he his better for taking that stand. We love and miss him for he was incredible. If I were the Raceland coach I would be on his door step courting. After all kasey lives in the Raceland district. I would become a Ram Fan then.

Russell lost to Boyd by 2 and had a three to win it on the road and the team is in a mess? :confused:

Kasey Clark decided when his parents moved to stay a Devil' date=' He would be ineligible at Raceland. I dont think any RamFan is drooling.[/quote']

He wants a chance at a another state championship in football...That being the case, Raceland is not even a consideration...

By the way, wipe your chin... :D;):p

He wants a chance at a another state championship in football...That being the case, Raceland is not even a consideration...

By the way, wipe your chin... :D;):p

In that case, maybe he can transfer and we can move up to AA to have a chance!!!! :lol: :dancingpa

Does anyone know if Kasey is back? I think if Kasey is not back tomorrow night - then he will not be coming back. He is not a quitter - this is truly a shame for such talent to be lost because of one person. Does anyone know who the starting 5 will be? Pat Clark was impressive Friday night but is not use to playing an entire game. Sizemore still needs lots of practice. He makes more minus than pluses. Will Ross be back - he is solid just needs encouragement. Will there be enough guys out next year for a team. There is so much negative talk that there will not be a JV team or Varsity. I am glad Robbie is on the radio. I think we need Robbie as a positive influence. He is smarter than the coach at times, so I think it is nice to have him around. I know it is tough being a coach but it has got to better than this....What about Maddux????Was it Fairview or Greenup where he played so well. Another Solid - just need encouragement. When is Senior night? Have a good evening. Gold Star :walk:

There will be a varsity and JV team no matter who the coach is. I look for this year's team to pull together and play hard the rest of the season. Kasey will be missed but the beat goes on.