Boyd County 59 Russell 57

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vanhoose misses a 3 at the buzzer for the win.

Stats to follow.

Frances

The Russell team is really quite incredible. They definitely need Kasey back for he is one of the best. His talent is unbelievable. The problem is with the coach not the players. I wish we could have a mentoring group to take care of the communication problems. Yes, Russell has the talent on the boys bench to go to state.

The Russell team is really quite incredible. They definitely need Kasey back for he is one of the best. His talent is unbelievable. The problem is with the coach not the players. I wish we could have a mentoring group to take care of the communication problems. Yes, Russell has the talent on the boys bench to go to state.

But if this is the case, is Dodd too arrogant to swallow his pride??? Without Kasey, he will not win the region title, maybe not even the district title. He needs him because, unlike you stated, Dodd doesn't have the depth on the bench. That has been a weak point for Russell all season long.

Kudos to Radio Dave!! He excells in spite of having Robbie with him! :ylsuper:

Does anyone know if Kasey is back? I think if Kasey is not back tomorrow night - then he will not be coming back. He is not a quitter - this is truly a shame for such talent to be lost because of one person. Does anyone know who the starting 5 will be? Pat Clark was impressive Friday night but is not use to playing an entire game. Sizemore still needs lots of practice. He makes more minus than pluses. Will Ross be back - he is solid just needs encouragement. Will there be enough guys out next year for a team. There is so much negative talk that there will not be a JV team or Varsity. I am glad Robbie is on the radio. I think we need Robbie as a positive influence. He is smarter than the coach at times, so I think it is nice to have him around. I know it is tough being a coach but it has got to better than this....What about Maddux????Was it Fairview or Greenup where he played so well. Another Solid - just need encouragement. When is Senior night? Have a good evening. Gold Star :walk:

Will she be singing the national anthem or just the birthday requests? :banana:
Would you like for her to sing or I will bet she could arrange for Gladys Knight & The Pips to sing. Do you think Russell would have a sold out crowd that night - the attendance has gone down in the past few years. :scared: