Moore 5

Owens 26

Branham 4

Russell

Gill 4

Vanhoose 22

Blair

Sizemore

Sorry - they gave the stats faster than I could type.

Frances

PS - On a side note, the broadcast of the basketball game was vastly superior to the football games. It would appear that the play by play guy is getting the hang of it. Not bad at all...

Hey Shooterx3 , I'm right AGAIN!!!! I can't lie with kasey Clark I would have picked Russell, but without him I feel like Boyd Co. had the advantage! Anyway sound like Russell played well and they had a chance that is all you can hope for at the end! Congratulations to Coach Pratt and the Lions on beating a good Russell team twice!!

Good win for the lions against a quality opponent. We had an early 12 pt lead and Russell climbed right back into it. Game went down to the last shot and was a fun game to watch. Owens and Vanhoose both played very well. I still don't understand why Coach Pratt played a zone against them though, esp the way Russell shoots. But oh well we won and that is all that matters, I guess.

welllllllllllllll, boyd county played pretty good, but the assistant janitor, whose

brother knows the deputy constable on his mothers side, apologized for the ref swallowing his whistle when Owens committed his 5th foul against Gill late

in the game :sssh:

Hey Shooterx3 , I'm right AGAIN!!!! I can't lie with kasey Clark I would have picked Russell, but without him I feel like Boyd Co. had the advantage! Anyway sound like Russell played well and they had a chance that is all you can hope for at the end! Congratulations to Coach Pratt and the Lions on beating a good Russell team twice!!

you da man blue blazer, you ever come up with your final picks for the 63rd district? come on, put your prediction street on the line :banana:

Stats -

BC

Moore 5

Owens 26

Branham 4

Russell

Gill 4

Vanhoose 22

Blair

Sizemore

Sorry - they gave the stats faster than I could type.

Frances

PS - On a side note, the broadcast of the basketball game was vastly superior to the football games. It would appear that the play by play guy is getting the hang of it. Not bad at all...

Another nice game for Owens!

:dancingpa

Vanhoose proved he's every bit the player he's hyped to be, and showed last Friday was a circumstance of injury.I've seen pretty much everyone and IMO, He's the best shooter in the region. Owens also showed he is above everyone else also with yet another great performance. ( But he did commit his 5th midway through the 4th and there was no call) Russell missed Kasey's ball-handling and defense. They committed turnovers bringing the ball up and could not get a stop when they needed one, and Owens made them pay with 2 straight 3's late. Russell played well considering the distractions in the past week. Congrats to Boyd, well deserving win.

Nothing against Vanhoose, but I was actually talking about the other guy - the one that does football. He was significantly better last night, and I just want to give him his due.

I don't know if he simply controls his emotions better during basketball, or if he is getting better with practice, but there was no comparison to how he sounded between the two sports.

Frances