Barker vs. Houliston

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Houliston near the talent of Elijah Sindelar? Sindelar is being recruited by UK, Alabama, and Ohio State.

Don't know, never have seen Sindelar. Houliston will not get recruited by any of those schools as he does not have the size.

I'd say all of the college scouts can't be wrong and Barker passes the eye test but I've watched him several times the last couple of years and I have never been awed by his play. .

Which is it when we're having this debate? Are we using stats like many are or are we using the eyeball test?

43 passing TDs and 48 rushing TDs doesn't do much for you?

For some reason Conner only threw 15 passes last night. Hard to put up big numbers passing in that one. Campbell game was played in a quagmire. Again, hard to put up a lot of points.

After watching all of the highlights on both these great talents, and they both have a very large amount of talent, I still believe I am watching a better QB every Friday night in Elijah Sindelar. I hope they all have great careers playing on Saturdays in the future. The thing is Barker and Sindelar seem to have the talent to maybe, just maybe, play on Sundays.

After watching all of the highlights on both these great talents, and they both have a very large amount of talent, I still believe I am watching a better QB every Friday night in Elijah Sindelar. I hope they all have great careers playing on Saturdays in the future. The thing is Barker and Sindelar seem to have the talent to maybe, just maybe, play on Sundays.

I'm sure yours is a completely unbiased observation.