Barker vs. Houliston

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which is it when we're having this debate? Are we using stats like many are or are we using the eyeball test?

43 passing TDs and 48 rushing TDs doesn't do much for you?

For some reason Conner only threw 15 passes last night. Hard to put up big numbers passing in that one. Campbell game was played in a quagmire. Again, hard to put up a lot of points.

Exactly. 2 totally different offenses makes it silly to compare.

Drew does not throw as much and doesn't need to most of the time. But history alone he has proven time and time again he can pass when needed to late in games to win.

Of coarse it is!

:thumb: I will say that this sure seems like the golden age for KY HS quarterbacks. I'm going to have to get better cable to be able to follow them all in a couple years. I get the biggest kick out of seeing our KY boys on TV.

DBob is really good and his highlights show this. His reads are what makes his passes look so easy, he simply gets it and can execute it as well.

I look at things somewhat different then most on here and I know it was not the topic but nobody blocks better than Highlands Wrs after the ball is thrown and a catch is made imo.

Actually it is impressive to say the least. :thumb: