Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Why the hate on the Cleveland Browns?

Featured Replies

I think one of the reasons that I can't stand Cleveland Browns fans is how the take pride in the fact that they "aren't bandwagon fans". Just drives me nuts.

I think one of the reasons that I can't stand Cleveland Browns fans is how the take pride in the fact that they "aren't bandwagon fans". Just drives me nuts.

 

why is that bad?

God, we get it, you hate Mike Brown....and to some degree, everything and everyone else.

 

Look at the records of the two organizations over the last 10 years. Look at the impact of the players drafted over the last 4 years. Count up their Pro Bowls.

 

For a guy with all of the answers about the Bengals, I'd think you would know that Duke Tobin is, essentially, the GM.

 

You're the most dead-horse beating human I've ever encountered. Seriously.

The GM's for the Bengals are actually Mike Brown, Katie and her hubby and Tobin is personnel director. Mike Brown still makes final decisions on who stays and who goes as you could see again on hard Knocks this year.

The GM's for the Bengals are actually Mike Brown, Katie and her hubby and Tobin is personnel director. Mike Brown still makes final decisions on who stays and who goes as you could see again on hard Knocks this year.

 

Troy runs the business side of the Bengals. Katie is the external face of the company and negotiates contracts. Both will tell you they have virtually zero input on personnel decisions. Mike Bown is barely around. Duke and Marvin shape the franchise.

 

Look at the switch in the quality of the draft about 4 years ago, that is when Mike backed way off. He just isn't that involved.

 

I don't what fault you could possibly have with this roster construction over the last few years -- outside of your issues with their choice of QB.

 

Their drafts / signings in the 90's and early aughts certainly is evidence of your point that Mike Brown can't make personnel decisions.

Back to the original topic....

 

It's Cleveland. I need another reason? :D

Hope Cleveland wins tonight!

Troy runs the business side of the Bengals. Katie is the external face of the company and negotiates contracts. Both will tell you they have virtually zero input on personnel decisions. Mike Bown is barely around. Duke and Marvin shape the franchise.

 

Look at the switch in the quality of the draft about 4 years ago, that is when Mike backed way off. He just isn't that involved.

 

I don't what fault you could possibly have with this roster construction over the last few years -- outside of your issues with their choice of QB.

 

Their drafts / signings in the 90's and early aughts certainly is evidence of your point that Mike Brown can't make personnel decisions.

 

I don't have a problem with the roster that much outside the QB. Actually I liked the drafting of Dalton also, it just hasn't worked our. I do wish they would add a top #2 wr though and then the offense outside the OLine would be pretty sweet...with a better QB.

Actually like the unis the Browns are sporting tonight.

 

Giant turds...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.