October 1, 201313 yr A little over a month to go. I'm already at my breaking point for NFL (Jax fan here), college basketball is right around the corner. What games are you MOST looking forward too?
October 1, 201313 yr Author For me, there are 3 big games I'm dying for. 3. In the NIT we have a potential match-up of Duke-Arizona 2. Duke at Syracuse will be a HUGGGGGE game this year 1. Duke/Kansas. Parker/Wiggins. Nuff said
October 1, 201313 yr Author UK vs. anybody Excited for that November 4th game against Montevallo too? Gonna be a barn burner!
October 1, 201313 yr Excited for that November 4th game against Montevallo too? Gonna be a barn burner! Yes, LoL
October 1, 201313 yr Excited for that November 4th game against Montevallo too? Gonna be a barn burner! Just like DUKE vs Drury...Must See TV
October 1, 201313 yr UK v. UL is by FAR the biggest game of the season. Has the all the intangibles, build up, etc. of an instant classic. Can't wait.
October 1, 201313 yr The Champions Classic is what I am most looking forward to: Kentucky vs. Michigan State, which could be the pre-season #1 & #2 teams. Kansas vs. Duke, which not only features two top teams but also Wiggins vs. Parker Louisville at Kentucky Kentucky at North Carolina North Carolina at Michigan State Kansas at Florida Arizona at Michigan Michigan at Duke Memphis at Oklahoma State (just to see the potential of these two) Georgetown vs. Michigan State (just because it's a good non-conference game in February) Hoping for an Arizona/Duke clash in the NIT Tip-Off.
October 1, 201313 yr Louisville @ Kentucky Kentucky vs. Michigan State (Chicago) Kentucky @ North Carolina Duke vs. Kansas (Chicago)... just because Wiggins will DESTROY Parker... after missing this one during the AAU season and the war of words coming out of their camps, I think Wiggins is going to be on a MISSION Louisville vs. North Carolina Michigan vs. Michigan State North Carolina vs. Duke Kansas @ Florida Preseason NIT: Arizona vs. Duke (contingent) Puerto Rico Tip-Off: VCU vs. Michigan (contingent) Ohio State vs. Michigan Cincinnati vs. Xavier
October 1, 201313 yr Just like DUKE vs Drury...Must See TV Nice try. Nobody mentioned Duke vs. Drury or Duke vs. Anybody. Good try though. :thumb:
October 1, 201313 yr Duke vs. Kansas (Chicago)... just because Wiggins will DESTROY Parker... after missing this one during the AAU season and the war of words coming out of their camps, I think Wiggins is going to be on a MISSION Please. At best Parker vs Wiggins will be a wash. Both are too good. I also don't care what Wiggins does as long his team loses. Wiggins destroy Parker??? :lol: :lol: Must be the whiskey talking. :lol:
October 1, 201313 yr Wasn't sure of many games until I saw this thread. Games I look forward to annually are the same ones... Duke/UNC UK/UL Duke/Maryland add in... Duke/Kansas Duke/Arizona(if Arizona makes it) UK/UNC UL/UNC Those are at the top of the list for me.
October 1, 201313 yr .............. College Hoops is, without question, my favorite sport, so I am always eagerly awaiting the beginning of the season. Too many games to list but suffice it to say there are thousands that I will be planted in front of.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.