Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fast Lane Classic

Featured Replies

With Sheldon Clark Not available this year to host. Wonder where they will move this?

  • Replies 52
  • Views 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Sheldon Clark Not available this year to host. Wonder where they will move this?

 

Games will be played at Lawrence County.

Anyone have a schedule for this yet? Last I checked, Holmes will be there.

Not only does it bring up the question of where the tournament would be held...but, does anybody know where SC is going to hold their regular season home games?

What happened at SC?

What happened at SC?

 

 

Their school had big cracks in the walls and everything and right before school started they decided to close down SC this year.

Home games at Inez Middle(future home of the high school) and Williamson Fieldhouse.

 

 

Moving the games to Lawrence probably means it will never come back.

I hope it does make it back to SC. We went last year and had a great time. It was a very well run event and the people were super nice

Its my understanding that Louisville Trinity has also committed to the Fast Lane Classic this year again. Not sure of the opponent

The schedule isn't finalized yet but I was just told by a coach that he heard the following teams will be there November 30th:

 

Ballard

Trinity

Holmes

Fleming County

Johnson Central

Lawrence County

Hazard

Sheldon Clark

Since Trinity plays Holmes in the Joe B. Hall Classic, I doubt they will pair them together. Also I just dont see them going all the way to Louisa to play Ballard. Would be fun to see a Holmes/Ballard game though. I say they will have JC play Trinity. Just a guess.

Since Trinity plays Holmes in the Joe B. Hall Classic, I doubt they will pair them together. Also I just dont see them going all the way to Louisa to play Ballard. Would be fun to see a Holmes/Ballard game though. I say they will have JC play Trinity. Just a guess.

 

I was thinking either Ballard or out of state team for Holmes.

 

They play Trinity in Joe B Hall and Johnson Central in KY Farm Bureau at Expo Center so I can't see them travelling that far to play either of those teams...and they played Fleming Co twice over the summer so doubt that is who they get.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.