Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands/John Hardin Updates

Featured Replies

Please post updates in this thread.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone got a connection at the field? Hope so! :thumb:

Hope John Hardin wins!

Hope John Hardin wins!
Keep hopin'. :rolleyes:

Got a text stating that HHS is running past Elam before he can even get out of his stance..

Hope John Hardin wins!

 

Are you really 34 years old??

Last week I finally realized there is an ignore option. I used it for certain posters that post constantly and have nothing to say. I like BGP much more now. I highly recommend it.

What's going on with the PATs? Bad kicks or getting stopped going for 2?

Last week I finally realized there is an ignore option. I used it for certain posters that post constantly and have nothing to say. I like BGP much more now. I highly recommend it.

 

I realized after countless acts of relatedness, I could just sit back and watch excuses for knowledgeable fans making idiots of themselves all day. I don't care what they have to say because I laugh when they post rediculousness.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.