September 14, 201313 yr You can watch live tonight at 8:20. Chicago-Area High School News and Scores | High School Cube News
September 14, 201313 yr Author He is a Wildcat. Welcome to the BBN!!! He becomes the shortest player to receive a scholarship in Kentucky basketball history
September 14, 201313 yr He is a Wildcat. Welcome to the BBN!!! He becomes the shortest player to receive a scholarship in Kentucky basketball history Haha that's some quick fact checking there goldy
September 14, 201313 yr Shorter than LeRoy Byrd III 5-5? Wasn't Beal around 5-8 or 5-9...Travis 5-9 also I think
September 14, 201313 yr Shorter than LeRoy Byrd III 5-5? Wasn't Beal around 5-8 or 5-9...Travis 5-9 also I think Listed Beal and Ford at 5'9. Byrd I think was a walk on
September 14, 201313 yr Shorter than LeRoy Byrd III 5-5? Wasn't Beal around 5-8 or 5-9...Travis 5-9 also I think Dicky was 5'9 to 5'10. Is this kid shorter than Byrd?
September 14, 201313 yr The kid is 5'8. If he's 5'8 he's not the shortest ever. Maybe the shortest ever to commit out of high school. Didn't Leroy transfer in?
September 14, 201313 yr If he's 5'8 he's not the shortest ever. Maybe the shortest ever to commit out of high school. Didn't Leroy transfer in? It said shortest scholarship player
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.