Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jose Fernandez

Featured Replies

Everyone who hits a homer has license to show people up? Don't think so.

 

He does have a license BUT he should expect some sort of retaliation. If he gets plunked below the shoulder then it's fine.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He does have a license BUT he should expect some sort of retaliation. If he gets plunked below the shoulder then it's fine.

 

By the way, most pitchers do not have it in them today to retaliate.

 

He does have a license BUT he should expect some sort of retaliation. If he gets plunked below the shoulder then it's fine.

 

This

 

McCann was provoking IMO. It wasn't like he was saying, "hey buddy, can I give you some advice." McCann was chomping at the bit as soon as the kid got to home plate.

 

Jose was very apologetic after the game.

 

Announcers always follow the unwritten rules of baseball. It's an unwritten rule that they'll get fired if they don't follow them.

 

I believe Fernandez said he and McCann became friends and he said McCann was just giving him advice. Not provoking anything.

 

By the way, most pitchers do not have it in them today to retaliate.

 

Was he going to bat again?

Was he going to bat again?

 

 

Irrelevant. Someone gets nailed.

Doesn't matter either way. Braves are good, Marlins suck...

 

Irrelevant. Someone gets nailed.

 

You have an issue with McCann's involvement?

 

I didn't like Johnson's reaction for what it's worth.

Doesn't matter either way. Braves are good' date=' Marlins suck...[/quote']

 

:lol2: Go Bravos

You have an issue with McCann's involvement?

 

I didn't like Johnson's reaction for what it's worth.

 

I LOVE what McCain did.

 

As I said earlier Johnson comes out of this looking the worst.

  • Author
9 out of what? You're endorsing his showing people up?

 

Yes. I endorse showing up of all kinds at any level. Would I do it? No. Would I let my kid do it before high school? No. Would I laugh and enjoy it otherwise? Absolutely.

  • Author
Exactly, if you hit one that far...I'll allow the bat flip.

 

Especially if a pitcher hits it. :lol:

  • Author
I believe Fernandez said he and McCann became friends and he said McCann was just giving him advice. Not provoking anything.

 

Good deal. That's cool.

I LOVE what McCain did.

 

As I said earlier Johnson comes out of this looking the worst.

 

Me too...just a vet giving the rook some advice.

Edited by LCDAWGS19

Redmond, the Marlins manager, took the Braves' side in the dust-up, saying Jose was wrong, per the C-J this morning.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.