Will Smith to return for Independence Day sequel after all?

SvFan4life

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to IMDB these have been announced:

Bad Boys 3

Hancock 2 (Depends on how they go with it)

I, Robot 2 (Please no)

Have all been announced with Smith in them, looks to be bust next couple of years.

I doubt I, Robot 2 ever happens.

Plenty of movies show up on IMDB but never happen. Smith and Cage were attached to a movie on IMDB called Time Share where two families double booked the same cabin on the lake. I believe it was already supposed to have came out.

Bad Boys 3 would be great, loved the first 2.

I liked Hancock but it could have been way better.

I doubt I, Robot 2 ever happens.

Plenty of movies show up on IMDB but never happen. Smith and Cage were attached to a movie on IMDB called Time Share where two families double booked the same cabin on the lake. I believe it was already supposed to have came out.

Bad Boys 3 would be great, loved the first 2.

I liked Hancock but it could have been way better.

Hope you are right Robot was one of my least favorite movies he's been in.

I do as well. I think everything was comedic until he hit I Am Legend and the movie with the robots who had feelings. His movies have been okay since then but Independence Day, Bad Boys, Men In Black Will Smith is my favorite.

Don't forget The Pursuit of Happyness. I think it came out before I Am Legend.

Plenty of juice left in him. He's being a father first, shouldn't we admire that? He's already made more than enough money for his family, he wants to make sure that Jaden can do the same. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Then be a dad and don't show up part time to a movie he's supposed to star in. Gotta have your head and butt in the same place.

Then be a dad and don't show up part time to a movie he's supposed to star in. Gotta have your head and butt in the same place.

Not sure what you are getting at. The Smiths are (by all accounts) as involved as any "normal" parents in their kids' lives. Are you assuming that because they are celebrities they aren't good parents?