Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Blackmon decomitting from Indiana

Featured Replies

Reports are that UK is recruiting the kid.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UK offered.

UK offered.

 

Interesting, I love a good shooter. Come on down.

Interesting, I love a good shooter. Come on down.

 

Now his dad said he is not sure if UK offered.

Plays a lot like Doron Lamb. Can really fill it up from distance...

That Rivals list has D'Angelo Russell at 35th, Blackmon 33 and Snider at 31. Color me confused.

Now dad says UK has indeed offered.

Plays a lot like Doron Lamb. Can really fill it up from distance...

 

Any grade/eligibility concerns that you are aware of?

 

Any grade/eligibility concerns that you are aware of?

 

Nope...

I knew UK would offer.

 

This worries me. Must be a kid that we wanted and are now not getting.

This worries me. Must be a kid that we wanted and are now not getting.

 

Not so sure that's the case. This kid committed 3 years ago, so Cal had no reason to recruit him really, he was never really on the radar. At least that's how I see it.

Not so sure that's the case. This kid committed 3 years ago, so Cal had no reason to recruit him really, he was never really on the radar. At least that's how I see it.

 

I think Goldie is talking about another target and not necessarily Blackmon.

I think Goldie is talking about another target and not necessarily Blackmon.

 

I got that, but just because they're offering it doesn't have to mean it's because someone else is looking less likely. I see it more as an opportunity knocking, so Cal and Co. say sure why not offer the kid. If he comes, great, if not well he was never really in the fold to begin with.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.