Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harrison Twins, James Young not yet eligible

Featured Replies

That doesn't mean he is eligible. He could be admitted and not be eligible.

 

When grades are your question of eligibility it basically means you're good to go.

 

If it was something else then yeah admittance wouldn't mean much.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does school start Monday for UK?

^ I thought I heard the 28th. Not sure.

 

I think UofL starts Monday, I just assumed UK would be the same.

Does school start Monday for UK?

 

I think UofL starts Monday, I just assumed UK would be the same.

 

No to both questions. UK starts Wednesday. Rest of students will arrive this weekend -Tuesday.

All three are on campus FWIW.

All three are on campus FWIW.

 

 

Didn't dough that they wouldn't be.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.