2013 Forcht Bank King of the Bluegrass

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are exactly right Walter. I didn't realize that the STOP DWI was the tournament conflict. Coach Booher told me that at the State Tournament. I would have loved to had them but they already had a conflict. I have no problem with that. I did every thing I could to get them in the KOB Showcase on Feb. 1, 2014. I sure hope the will consider the King of the Bluegrass Holiday Classic next December.

Does anyone know the history of this tourney or can find out. In December 1985, I am trying to find out if Fleming Co played two games or three. I know they played Owensboro and Henry Clay and maybe played PRP. I cannot find anything on the PRP game. Anyone have any help? It will be appreciated.

To answer your question, it was only two teams, Henry Clay and Owensboro. Hope this helps.

• 4 months later...

Per this mornings CJ:

12/19

Memphis Mitchell vs NCC

Fairdale vs Etown

PRP vs Henry Clay

LexLafayette vs Trinity

12/20

Hoptown vs Shaker Heights (OH)

Johnson Central vs Thomas Nelson

Ballard vs New Orleans Riverside

PCC vs Ft Myers(FL)

12/21 quarters

12/22 semis

12/23 finals

We are very happy with our lineup and we are making a change to accomudate one of our out-of-state schools that was told today that they might not be able leave in time to get to Fairdale for an early game. It was just as much a surprise to them as it was to me but we will do what is in the best interest of the teams, the athletes, and the tournament. I will post the info after a final decision is made.