Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hot Assistant Coaches Prospects?

Featured Replies

Was wondering who you all felt are some of the top assistants in the state of Kentucky who we will (or should) be seeing in the head coaching ranks in the next year or two? :flame:

  • Replies 41
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David Williams - Western High School . In 5 years will be a good one if he wants to step up. ;)

I think that Mark Carroll at Lexington Christian Academy will be able to take a head coaching job over sometime in the near future. He will hopefully be the defensive coordinator soon and then will be able to move to head coach.

I just thought of another hot assistant out there and it is James Webb at North Hardin, their defensive coordinator. He has applied for several jobs and been down to the final two but couldnt get over the hump. I feel that he would be a great one.

James Webb would be a great hire for anyone. He came real close to getting the E-town job last year, i believe. I second that about David Williams as well, he'll be Prestons right hand man at Western.

Tommy Acklin former defensive coordinator at Ballard High School.

I think that Mark Carroll at Lexington Christian Academy will be able to take a head coaching job over sometime in the near future. He will hopefully be the defensive coordinator soon and then will be able to move to head coach.

 

That is good to hear. Mark is a great guy and it is always nice to see a Belfry graduate do well. :thumb:

David Clark, offensive coordinator at Bardstown. Former Bowling Green and Centre College QB, is also (I believe) the youngest person appointed as a school's athletic director in the state.

Rusty Goble (Hopkinsville) Offensive Coordinator

 

Son of former Christian Co. Coach Dan Goble. Coach Rusty Goble Coached under his Father for 2 years at Christian Co. He then joined the staff of Craig Clayton at Hopkinsville in 2001. He was the WR Coach at Hoptown for 3 years before going to Madisonville to be their Offensive Coordinator for 1 year. He returned to Hoptown with Dixie Jones to become Hoptown's Offensive Coordinator. This year his offense averaged over 35 points per game.

 

Coach Goble is also a terrific Special Teams Coach to go along with his offensive knowledge. Coach relates well with the kids, works extremely hard, and is always looking to better his offense and players. Cares about the kids in making them better football players and people.

 

Madisonville would love to have Goble be their head coach. It was his job last year if he wanted it but he said no to return to Hoptown and again this year he said no.

Corbin offensive Coordinator Willard Farris is probably a better coach than 90% of the coaches in the state regardless. Im not saying this because I am a Corbin fan either. Most people who know him will agree with me that he has forgotten more than most know. His style is a little outdated but if you just look at the records, he makes it work. Coach Farris is definately a living legend.

I was gonna nominate St.X's new Freshman coach...She's real cute...but then I don't think that is what you're wanting.... :cool:

Sam Adams at Trinity. Sam is an excellent offensive coordinator who will be a very good head coach soon.

Corbin offensive Coordinator Willard Farris is probably a better coach than 90% of the coaches in the state regardless. Im not saying this because I am a Corbin fan either. .

 

LOL yes you are. :D;)

  • Author
I was gonna nominate St.X's new Freshman coach...She's real cute...but then I don't think that is what you're wanting.... :cool:

 

:laugh:

I would have played for a hot female coach....worked in the movie "Wildcats" with Goldie Hawn, didnt it? LOL

:laugh:

I would have played for a hot female coach....worked in the movie "Wildcats" with Goldie Hawn, didnt it? LOL

Actually I was in the wrong forum...she is the freshman basketball coach.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.