Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brutal home invasion

Featured Replies

I am not sure how to take that....:sssh:

:lol:

I had to go back and read that a little better...:lol:

I saw this today:

 

 

Good work by the police to get him so quickly.

I saw this today:

 

1003812_491938920882563_703450997_n.jpg

 

 

Gutless loser !!! I would stick a gun in that guy's mouth and put him down like a dog.

 

Thanks for the update Guru.

You know, if you would castrate offenders like this as the penalty, bet you'd see less of it. Just a thought.

42-year-old Shawn Custis. He's looking at attempted murder, robbery, burglary and child endangerment charges. I'm glad they decided to seek attempted murder charges.

Gutless loser !!! I would stick a gun in that guy's mouth and put him down like a dog.

 

Thanks for the update Guru.

This! But only after he's severely beaten.

This is why, regardless of time of day, if you show up unannounced at my house a gun will be in my hand but behind the door out of your sight. Rot in hell coward.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.