Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

World War Z

Featured Replies

  • Replies 46
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm. I'm hoping you all are right. I keep hearing it's average at best, Very little to no gore is what I hear, which is not good for a zombie flick. I'm thinking those I talked to are trying to compare it too much to the walking dead and expecting too much.

Hmmm. I'm hoping you all are right. I keep hearing it's average at best, Very little to no gore is what I hear, which is not good for a zombie flick. I'm thinking those I talked to are trying to compare it too much to the walking dead and expecting too much.

 

It's not gory at all. It's PG13. Still very good IMO, though I still prefer TWD.

It is low on the Gore-o-meter but these are the most aggressive zombies I've seen.

I'm going to see this today. Is it worth spending more $ and watching it in 3d?

I'm going to see this today. Is it worth spending more $ and watching it in 3d?

 

I can't answer that because 3D gives me a headache. If it's your thing, then I say go for it.

 

I can't answer that because 3D gives me a headache. If it's your thing, then I say go for it.

 

I'm not a huge fan but sometimes its okay. I liked it for the Avengers.

I'm not a huge fan but sometimes its okay. I liked it for the Avengers.

 

The Jerusalem scene would probably be the best to view in 3D.

I'm not a huge fan but sometimes its okay. I liked it for the Avengers.

 

First time watching a 3D movie in years. I'm not a fan of it. As for the movie, it was good. Not great. IMO

 

First time watching a 3D movie in years. I'm not a fan of it. As for the movie, it was good. Not great. IMO

 

Agreed. I'm a big zombie guy but I didn't love this movie.

I've never liked zombie movies. I know they are popular with a lot of people. Tried to watch the Walking Dead but didn't care for it. Maybe this movie is different. But l'll wait until it's $5 at Walmart or on Netflix.

 

Prior to The Walking Dead, I hated the zombie genre. I'm still not a huge fan of it as a whole, but TWD is great--both the show & the comic. Loved WWZ because of the realism involved.

 

I love Sci-fi and fantasy movies ... but I just can't buy in on the zombie schtick. I can't even explain why but it just doesn't work for me.

Agreed. I'm a big zombie guy but I didn't love this movie.

 

I love Sci-fi and fantasy movies ... but I just can't buy in on the zombie schtick. I can't even explain why but it just doesn't work for me.

 

I think WWZ has to be classified as a zombie movie, but it's the least zombie movie of them all. If that makes sense. I view it as much more a thriller/drama as opposed to horror.

 

I think WWZ has to be classified as a zombie movie, but it's the least zombie movie of them all. If that makes sense. I view it as much more a thriller/drama as opposed to horror.

 

I've not seen it yet but that's what a lot of the reviews say.

 

Definitely not a lot of blood for a zombie movie but a ton of tension and build up.

 

They say its a solid movie but if you go in thinking your gonna see a typical zombie movie then you'll be disappointed.

I like less gore. The original Halloween and Psycho are classics and they had very little in terms of gore, but they were full of tense moments.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.