World War Z

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm. I'm hoping you all are right. I keep hearing it's average at best, Very little to no gore is what I hear, which is not good for a zombie flick. I'm thinking those I talked to are trying to compare it too much to the walking dead and expecting too much.

Hmmm. I'm hoping you all are right. I keep hearing it's average at best, Very little to no gore is what I hear, which is not good for a zombie flick. I'm thinking those I talked to are trying to compare it too much to the walking dead and expecting too much.

It's not gory at all. It's PG13. Still very good IMO, though I still prefer TWD.

I've never liked zombie movies. I know they are popular with a lot of people. Tried to watch the Walking Dead but didn't care for it. Maybe this movie is different. But l'll wait until it's $5 at Walmart or on Netflix.

Prior to The Walking Dead, I hated the zombie genre. I'm still not a huge fan of it as a whole, but TWD is great--both the show & the comic. Loved WWZ because of the realism involved.

I love Sci-fi and fantasy movies ... but I just can't buy in on the zombie schtick. I can't even explain why but it just doesn't work for me.

Agreed. I'm a big zombie guy but I didn't love this movie.

I love Sci-fi and fantasy movies ... but I just can't buy in on the zombie schtick. I can't even explain why but it just doesn't work for me.

I think WWZ has to be classified as a zombie movie, but it's the least zombie movie of them all. If that makes sense. I view it as much more a thriller/drama as opposed to horror.

I think WWZ has to be classified as a zombie movie, but it's the least zombie movie of them all. If that makes sense. I view it as much more a thriller/drama as opposed to horror.

I've not seen it yet but that's what a lot of the reviews say.

Definitely not a lot of blood for a zombie movie but a ton of tension and build up.

They say its a solid movie but if you go in thinking your gonna see a typical zombie movie then you'll be disappointed.