Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Notre Dame vs. Montgomery County 6/5 (State Tourney)

Who Wins? 22 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Notre Dame (28-7)
      63%
      14
    • Montgomery County (22-12)
      36%
      8

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I'm taking Montgomery.

 

Apologies to them in advance.

 

Geez, thanks.

:D

  • Replies 40
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll go with the Lady Indians 4-3.

Does either team happen to have a fan that uses twitter and is planning on doing updates that way? If so what would the handle be? If not someone should, no better way to give updates.

Does either team happen to have a fan that uses twitter and is planning on doing updates that way? If so what would the handle be? If not someone should, no better way to give updates.

 

I don't twitter, probably because I don't have a smartphone (still have a dumb one). :lol2:

 

So "someone" better send text updates! :eyeonyou:

I don't twitter, probably because I don't have a smartphone (still have a dumb one). :lol2:

 

So "someone" better send text updates! :eyeonyou:

Same here, I am still old school.

I don't twitter, probably because I don't have a smartphone (still have a dumb one). :lol2:

 

So "someone" better send text updates! :eyeonyou:

 

Same here, I am still old school.

 

I have Twitter & probably use my phone to access it 30% of the time. Both of you would love it, especially you goldie. You don't have to tweet anything...just follow the right people who provide UK information & you're set.

because I don't have a smartphone (still have a dumb one). :lol2:

 

:lol2:

Does either team happen to have a fan that uses twitter and is planning on doing updates that way? If so what would the handle be? If not someone should, no better way to give updates.

 

For us that are not stuck in the 80's you can follow Gretchen Stephenson at @gwstephenson for updates, hopefully she will send out many tweets about the game.

 

Lawnboy, gold sunrise, Farbeyonddriven you guys can read about it in Sunday's paper. It's 2013 do they even sell phones that are not smart phones anymore.

I don't twitter, probably because I don't have a smartphone (still have a dumb one). :lol2:

 

So "someone" better send text updates! :eyeonyou:

 

You can receive and send tweets via text.

You can receive and send tweets via text.

 

Text messages are about as advanced as I'm going to get.

I have Twitter & probably use my phone to access it 30% of the time. Both of you would love it, especially you goldie. You don't have to tweet anything...just follow the right people who provide UK information & you're set.

 

I did sign up yesterday to follow Julius Randle. Now question, how do I get his tweets. My phone doesn't get them. How do I see them? On the computer?

Text messages are about as advanced as I'm going to get.

I will never forget Robbie Stenzel teaching me how to text. :lol2:

You might be able to follow Jason Frakes @kyhighs. He stated last night that he was going to be in Owensboro for the softball tourney.

I have a smart phone but I am a dumb operator. Won't be at the game so I too hope someone sends the action updates.

I did sign up yesterday to follow Julius Randle. Now question, how do I get his tweets. My phone doesn't get them. How do I see them? On the computer?

 

His tweets should show up on your timeline now. Unless he is tweeting someone that you dont follow or doesnt follow you. But if it is normal tweet without anyone mentioned at the beginning you should see it.

 

I am teaching TWITTER 101 class at St Henry for summer credit.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.